Wednesday, April 4, 2012

3 Affirmations to Cultivate Self Confidence & Self Worth

The one thing the world never seems to teach is confidence in who I am. Finding my own worth and value is a life long journey. So here are three affirmations that I use to claim this for myself :

I am supported! Because it is easier to stand out from the crowd when I know that someone has my back
I am enough ! Because I need to remind myself that even though I am not like you, who I am is enough to create my dreams.
I am deserving! Because I am! Success and reward are not things that are only given when I prove myself! Succes, reward and the life I dream about are my natural inheritance!

What are your three powerful I am’s ? How do you actively and consciously create self worth and confidence ?

No comments:

Post a Comment